MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

NEED ASSISTANCE! I can't see anything in my viewport, just grey!

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle StormsNEED ASSISTANCE! I can't see anything in my viewport, just grey!
by on Apr 10, 2013 at 4:14:07 am

So I was working on a scene in orthographic view (4 viewports) and went to press the hotkey to go back to perspective mode. I must have pressed a wrong key because I forgot what the key was and then tried a couple combinations which unfortunately resulted in one of them making all my viewports go to just a light grey (same color as normal environment bg but with no grid or objects or anything). I ended up switching back to perspective mode through the camera drop-down, but the viewport remained grey. I cant see anything in the scene, but all objects, tags, etc are still all listed and selectable on the side and when I render in the viewport it renders fine. I shut down C4D and opened a different file and still saw only grey in the viewport, I also shut down the computer and restarted. What did I do to cause the viewport to go to grey and be unable to see the objects in any view and more importantly how do I fix it? I am running C4D Broadcast R12 on a mac pro and up to this point it gave me absolutely no problems so I am fairly certain it was caused by something I pressed.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved