MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Thinking Particles (Tracer Object w/ Sweep NURBS) Not Rendering in Picture Viewer

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jacob FischerThinking Particles (Tracer Object w/ Sweep NURBS) Not Rendering in Picture Viewer
by on Apr 5, 2013 at 12:46:07 am

I am working in Cinema 4D Studio R12. My scene is pretty basic, and I have two groups of thinking particles which are traced by a Tracer Object and under a sweep NURBS to get geometry. I can render fine in the editor view but when I render to Picture Viewer, they do not show up. Everything else appears in the scene except the Thinking Particles. I've checked to see if I unchecked visibility on my sweep NURBS but the visibility is checked and should render, but it still doesn't. I'm trying to render from frame 0 to 330 as a QuickTime Movie.

I've seen previous posts similar to this and the solution to those questions were that you have to render from Frame 0. I did that but still nothing.

Please help!
Thank you.

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Thinking Particles (Tracer Object w/ Sweep NURBS) Not Rendering in Picture Viewer
by on Apr 5, 2013 at 2:44:31 pm

can you post the scene file?

Return to posts index

Jacob FischerRe: Thinking Particles (Tracer Object w/ Sweep NURBS) Not Rendering in Picture Viewer
by on Apr 6, 2013 at 4:31:19 am

http://f1.creativecow.net/file/5787/5787_thesixthrevolution.c4d.zip

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Thinking Particles (Tracer Object w/ Sweep NURBS) Not Rendering in Picture Viewer
by on Apr 6, 2013 at 4:09:47 pm

in the Tracer object if I increase Limit:FromEnd to 2 it renders.

Return to posts index

Jacob FischerRe: Thinking Particles (Tracer Object w/ Sweep NURBS) Not Rendering in Picture Viewer
by on Apr 6, 2013 at 8:54:54 pm

Thank you so much! It worked!

Return to posts index

Joao MonteiroRe: Thinking Particles (Tracer Object w/ Sweep NURBS) Not Rendering in Picture Viewer
by on Aug 25, 2015 at 11:30:20 am

Just had the same problem today working at my client's office with c4d r12 and thought to share how to solve the problem.

When you use a tracer which is tracing a cloner object you might not see the sweep nurbs on the picture viewer but you will see it on the editor viewer when you render it. This might be caused because you are rendering instances.
Once you deactivate it it works fine.

No need to bake your animation or render the whole scene.

Hope this helps.

Joao Monteiro
http://www.joaomonteiro.tv

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]