freezing a dynamic

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Victor Camacho Guerrero
freezing a dynamic
on Apr 2, 2013 at 10:26:06 am

Hello,

I found this tutorial really helpful about how to freeze dynamics:

In the attributes of the scene, and in the dynamics tab, you could animate the Time scale and freeze the dynamics. But this goes for all objects in the scene .

Is there any way to freeze the dynamics of just a single object ?? I want this because I would love to freeze some dynamics and keep doing some other dynamics on the background.

Many thanks

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: freezing a dynamic
on Apr 2, 2013 at 4:04:31 pm

I would make a copy of the cloner, bake it to keyframes, delete all the objects except the one you want to freeze, and then delete all of that object's keyframes after the point where you want it to freeze. Then I'd use a mograph selection tag on the original cloner to remove that clone.

Return to posts index

Victor Camacho Guerrero
Re: freezing a dynamic
on Apr 3, 2013 at 10:28:29 am

Many thanks Adam,

How should I bake to keyframes?? I tried using the button in the tab Cache from the rigid body tag dynamics from the sphere of the cloner , but no good luck .

Why should delete all the objects except the one freezing?? What I want is to keep them being animated but only one freezing.

"Then I'd use a mograph selection tag on the original cloner to remove that clone." I dont understand why this part neither.

could you help on this please?

Many thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]