MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

How to add a Downloaded 3D object to your c4d motion tracked scene?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John GarlowHow to add a Downloaded 3D object to your c4d motion tracked scene?
by on Mar 25, 2013 at 9:25:05 pm

I have my scene motion tracked, brought into C4d, I know how to place test objects into my scene, such as the box, sphere, figure etc, But I want to place a car in there.

I went online and downloaded some c4d 3d objects and the files are on my desktop, how do i place that car model into my motion tracked scene?

I go to file > open > the selected file, and it brings the car up in c4d but not onto my motion tracked scene, looks like a new c4d window.

I am very new. Could someone tell me how to get the car in the downloaded file into my motion tracked scene?

or point me to a video or text tutorial, I have been all over google and youtube and can only find people showing how to place text, not 3d objects downloaded from the net. I am sure it is something very easy and simple, but I do not know what that procedure is.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Josemarcos GananRe: How to add a Downloaded 3D object to your c4d motion tracked scene?
by on Mar 26, 2013 at 7:07:38 pm

In the object panel, File, Merge Objects.

Poor english...

Return to posts index

John GarlowRe: How to add a Downloaded 3D object to your c4d motion tracked scene?
by on Mar 27, 2013 at 8:24:56 am

Hey, thank you for the reply, I will give that a go next time I fire up the c4d and report back.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]