MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

confused over render output dialogue

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Laceyconfused over render output dialogue
by on Feb 13, 2013 at 7:53:23 pm

I set up a render (1920x1080 jpg sequence) to include all frames (1-1040) It stalled at frame 903 and now there's a discrepancy between my requested frames-range and the frames to be rendered display. Can someone explain what I've done wrong?

Thanks Alan

XdcamEx & HD, C300, DSLRs, all sorts of production & post gear and a very untidy desk. On the East Coast of the UK

Return to posts index

Ashish GuptaRe: confused over render output dialogue
by on Feb 14, 2013 at 11:47:41 am

Alan Lacey

1. Go to Edit-> project settings
2. Under project settings tab check if you have the same FPS as ur render settings .

Return to posts index

Alan LaceyRe: confused over render output dialogue
by on Feb 14, 2013 at 1:20:02 pm

Bang on Ashish, thanks. Project settings was 30fps - no idea how that got set. We live and learn!

All the best

Alan

XdcamEx & HD, C300, DSLRs, all sorts of production & post gear and a very untidy desk. On the East Coast of the UK

Return to posts index

Ashish GuptaRe: confused over render output dialogue
by on Feb 14, 2013 at 1:50:05 pm

"no idea how that got set."

Alan C4D defaults ur new project to 30 fps .. You can change it by opening a new scene, change FPS from 30fps to 25fps , and save the scene as new.c4d to the directory listed at the bottom of the Preferences>Common window.

Return to posts index

Alan LaceyRe: confused over render output dialogue
by on Feb 14, 2013 at 3:05:55 pm

Yes I know. I'd thought I'd done that. Probably this project is a very old one that's been 'revitalised' a number of times.

All the best

Alan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]