MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D Audio going further ?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Palamariu VladCinema 4D Audio going further ?
by on Jan 17, 2013 at 9:43:45 pm

Hi all !
I am a new c4d user but I`m willing to learn more about it because its fun and I do like it :D .
I have done a Audio React with Sound Effector , but now I want to do something different.
It is possible that, lets say a simple SPHERE move further away as there is song ? Like :

Imagine an axe AB ( A - - - - - B )
Sound Intentisity 0 , my sphere called SP is on point A
Sound Intensity 5 , SP is on point 2
Sound Intensity 2 , SP DOES NOT GO BACK TO POINT A, it goes further away on point 3 ( intensity is lower , so speed of the moving sphere is lower)

I hope you understood :-s.

Thank you !

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Cinema 4D Audio going further ?
by on Jan 18, 2013 at 7:35:00 pm

I don't know if it's possible with the effectors but it should be possible with the Sound Node in xpresso

Return to posts index

Palamariu VladRe: Cinema 4D Audio going further ?
by on Jan 20, 2013 at 9:56:34 am

Oh...I understand.I should learn expresso then.Thank you !

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Cinema 4D Audio going further ?
by on Jan 21, 2013 at 4:35:46 am

if you have any programming (scripting) experience xpresso is just more of the same (more or less) if you don't, you definitely have to do some hunting around to find resources that will help at your experience level. What you need looks like this, if I understand properly - 5267_soundmove.zip (you'll have to re-link the music file in the Sound Node in the xpresso probably). It's easy really but you have to know enough about scripting and xpresso or it looks hard, so it's not a trivial task (no program with a lot of power ever is). Hopefully this is a good starting place.

Return to posts index

by on Jan 23, 2013 at 6:43:34 pm

Yes well from description I need/want like that , not going in then out , just going in and further . Thank you ! I will see what I'll be doing . Thank you very much sir!

Return to posts index

by on Jan 23, 2013 at 7:06:25 pm

I tested it now! This is EXACTLY what I asked for! Thank you very much 1

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]