MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

importing "compositing project file" with multipass png seq? - (for a second time)

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
manojit ghose
importing "compositing project file" with multipass png seq? - (for a second time)
on Jan 15, 2013 at 9:58:20 am

hi

1. i have rendered a sequence of png multipass. and didnt save the "compositing project file" the first time.
would like to know if there is a simple way to export the 3d data file with an .aec file which will import all the data along with the png sequences i rendered previously.
ps:(i made a couple of changes - eg added a plane and timeline markers etc after i finished rendering).

2. also a secondary question, if i render a multilayered exr, is it possible to get the layers split and proper layer mode applied (as it shows up in the picture viewer multilayer tab) in AE?

thanks in advance
m.

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: importing "compositing project file" with multipass png seq? - (for a second time)
on Jan 15, 2013 at 2:54:17 pm

1. If your render>save settings haven't changed you should be able to use the "save project file" button after the fact to create the *.aec file. You don't have to render to create/export the 3D data.

2. Not sure about that.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]