MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D NET Render Running but at 0%

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George Ahlmeyer
Cinema 4D NET Render Running but at 0%
on Jan 11, 2013 at 9:18:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm working with the C4D Net Render with Global Illumination. I have a project file that was created in R13 and was uploaded to the R13 Net Render. The animation does have a camera moving as well as objects moving in the scene and I am using Global Illumination. However, once the scene file has been uploaded, the status of the render says "runninng" but it is still at 0% after I check a day later.

I am aware that all clients go through the GI pass individually and which ever computer finishes first, the iamge sequence and multi-pass render takes over.

Not sure if this situation of staying at 0% is common but I figured I would ask to receive any further feedback.

Thanks!

George

Return to posts index

Darby Edelen
Re: Cinema 4D NET Render Running but at 0%
on Jan 14, 2013 at 5:04:56 am

[George Ahlmeyer] "I am aware that all clients go through the GI pass individually and which ever computer finishes first, the iamge sequence and multi-pass render takes over."

This should be the behavior when using the IR + QMC (Net Render) GI Mode and not providing a pre-rendered irradiance cache.

My suggestions would be to either A) wait it out or B) cancel and submit the same scene with much reduced GI quality to test the pre-pass process. If you're a couple of days in then (A) might be preferable at this point :)

Darby Edelen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]