MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

My Cinema 4d R12 & R13 cursor won't allow me to do anything

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Halilibrahim ShevketMy Cinema 4d R12 & R13 cursor won't allow me to do anything
by on Dec 13, 2012 at 11:29:31 am

To anyone who can help.

Currently I am using Cinema 4d R12 & R13, and it's been a while since I last used it (September), and I thought I'd mess around and go through some tutorials. Didn't go very far. Every time I went to move anything on the axis the cursor would turn to a 'cross hair' and start selecting everything in my work area, along side this, in the layout panel on the right, when wanting to drop an item into another (to create child and parent) the same thing would happen, instead of selecting and dropping into it, the cursor would turn into a 'crosshair' and instead starting selecting.

Please could someone help me, as I've also restarted machine, and reinstalled and still the same problem.

Thank you.

ShevketDesign

Return to posts index

Mizana LooneyRe: My Cinema 4d R12 & R13 cursor won't allow me to do anything
by on Oct 24, 2014 at 2:28:51 am

Sorry to revive this but I'm having the same exact problem, and haven't been able to find any solutions to the problem due to it's difficulty to google.
My issue is as described by this 2012 post, and I can not continue working now. I believe this issue began when either my cat or one of her kittens walked across the left portion of my keyboard.
It seems like my cursor is acting like the rectangular selection tool everywhere, and none of the tools override it. I can't do my UV mapping, which is incredibly distressing as it's the last thing I have to do to finish my project.
So yeah it seems it's stuck on the rectangular selection tool.
This might seem like a simple problem, and maybe that's why no one answered this person several years ago, but I'm just trying to make whatever I'm making and I'm sorry I don't know all 3482 keyboard shortcuts.

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: My Cinema 4d R12 & R13 cursor won't allow me to do anything
by on Oct 24, 2014 at 2:52:59 am

what happens if you change the Layout? Barring that, have you tried tossing the prefs and restarting C4D?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]