MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

cineama to after effects compositing tag

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alex shackletoncineama to after effects compositing tag
by on Oct 4, 2012 at 10:40:56 am

Hi there

I've been working on a project where a group of clones rotate and offset before coming to rest. I found a piece of xpresso to attach nulls to the individual clones and to which I can add an external compositing tag. When I open the project file in After Effects the nulls slip from objects and are not locked on when any fast animation happens, however they seem to be ok when it comes to the slower sections in the animation . It almost feels like the nulls are at a slightly different frame rate even though they correspond in both cinema and after effects.

Can anyone shed some light on this, or had anyone experienced the same problem?

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: cineama to after effects compositing tag
by on Oct 4, 2012 at 3:05:37 pm

the priority of your xpresso is too high, right now the xpresso is being done (the nulls move to the clones) then the clones move (via your effectors, probably) then it renders and the nulls are where the clones were. You need to decrease the priority of the xpresso so the clones move then the nulls get moved to follow them then the render happens.

Return to posts index

alex shackletonRe: cineama to after effects compositing tag
by on Oct 5, 2012 at 9:41:16 am

Ahh cheers man, yeah that totally makes sense. I'll change the priority and have another look at it!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]