MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Stereo Camera not getting to AE CS5

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael GoldbergStereo Camera not getting to AE CS5
by on Oct 3, 2012 at 12:27:02 pm

I reloaded my system due to a crash last week, and have what seems to be a big problem, but probably a simple solution. I've been exporting scenes from C4D (v13) to AE CS5. Prior to the reload, my comps were importing correctly with a Left and Right camera for each stereo scene. Since the reload, only 1 camera in being imported. Can anyone think about what this could be? Is it possible it's a CS5 vs CS5.5 issue? We only reloaded CS5, because I couldn't remember if we had actually upgraded to CS5.5, and so that's the only thing I can thing of being different. Anything will help.

Return to posts index

Michael GoldbergRe: Stereo Camera not getting to AE CS5
by on Oct 4, 2012 at 12:10:04 am

I found the problem - here you go:
When our system was reloaded, there were some files left over from the last install of c4D. The latest version according to the updater was V13.016. I thought there was a later version, but nothing came up in the update. I deleted (renamed) the folder called updates in the maxon folder, and low and behold it found the newer version. According to tech support, V13.016 had some bugs in it related to stere output. It's all fine once I updated to V13.061. 6 hours lost, but what the hell, I can always get that back right. UGH.

Mike I

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Stereo Camera not getting to AE CS5
by on Oct 4, 2012 at 12:12:47 am

thanks for posting the solution

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved