MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

$100 to assist me rig a simple model for simple animation. Prob less than an hour of work.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Camin
$100 to assist me rig a simple model for simple animation. Prob less than an hour of work.
on Sep 12, 2012 at 3:30:49 am

I'm on a deadline and I'm having a hard time rigging a simple character for animation. I'm a motion designer and usually just do mograph stuff or make cameras fly around.

I'll happily pay $100 for someone to enable this character to clap their hands, pump their hands in the air like a cheer, nod their head like they are listening, and be able to sit on a chair and type. Would like you to demonstrate these actions before delivery.

Since the character is so simple it doesn't need to be finely articulated, just enough to get the point across. And of course no polygon distortion errors. I'm putting a reflective material on the model so any errors will stand out.

Let me know if you are interested. I can pay pal you the money. Quarter up front, the rest at completion.

email me if you are interested: Kevin at kevinkamin@yahoo.com

I would need this done by Wed. afternoon, tomorrow.

Attached is a picture of me doing a bad job. lol.

Best regards,

Kevin Camin

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: $100 to assist me rig a simple model for simple animation. Prob less than an hour of work.
on Sep 12, 2012 at 5:00:37 pm

No offense, Kevin, but you significantly underestimate the complexity of what you're trying to do and the time it would take to do it.

Return to posts index

Kevin Camin
Re: $100 to assist me rig a simple model for simple animation. Prob less than an hour of work.
on Sep 12, 2012 at 6:28:29 pm

Thanks, Adam, good to know. I found someone and I am giving them $250 to rig the model; an amount that reflects the time better.

Best regards,

Kevin Camin

Return to posts index

Seth Olson
on Sep 24, 2012 at 9:07:45 pm

Its probably too late, but I wonder if the character had been modeled in a T pose if that would help with your skinning issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]