MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Is it possible to " divide " a scene for Net Render into different segments?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex KingIs it possible to " divide " a scene for Net Render into different segments?
by on Sep 9, 2012 at 1:09:24 pm

Hi Guys. Newbie here again. I have been working on this hobby project for the past 4 months and I am about 80% there. The project is a combination of RealFlow and C4D.

I have set up Net Render on 3 computers in C4D, the clients and server are all working. When I tested my scene, only the native " C4D " items are rendering and the various meshes from RealFlow ( brought over by the RF renderkit ) are coming up black.

So I looked around on the web and only found similar horror stories with no solution. I am resigning to the fact that it does not work, perhaps its because of the huge size of the files or Net Render does not accept bin meshes via plug in.

Is there a way to divide one scene to two separate renders and put them back together in AE? C4D stuff via Net Render and RealFlow stuff using the internal render engine. These sequenced items does not interact physically with each other in the scene physically but only combining the lights and stuff.

As of now, the render time is gonna take up to a week.

Thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]