MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

C4D R14 Middle Click?!?!

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric SandersonC4D R14 Middle Click?!?!
by on Sep 6, 2012 at 10:17:10 pm

Was anxious to purchase my new R14 today and work out all the new feature learning curve kinks. But there's one im stuck on that i cant find settings for anywhere and is a CRUCIAL part of my workflow. Ive always had my 2nd wacom pen clicked mapped to middle button, so with it i can easily navigate c4d. Well the actual navigation still works as im holding alt, pan, zoom and etc. But without holding anything my middle click toggled from all 4 views or into the view im hovering. This isnt the case anymore, middle click now activates the ability to shrink or scale your selection radius (and im guessing other brushes too) with a drag. Not going to work for me and i feel like ive toggled any related option anywhere i can find. This create a huge problem for anyone else?

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: C4D R14 Middle Click?!?!
by on Sep 7, 2012 at 4:56:10 pm

Waiting for install but what I was seeing was that the middle click was contextual, it only resizes a tool when the mouse is over something the tool applies to. Middle clicking on empty interface still jumps views. If you have a completely full view with no 'empty space' you can middle click on the top bar of the view.

Return to posts index

Tim LentonRe: C4D R14 Middle Click?!?!
by on Sep 10, 2012 at 11:37:51 pm

Im having a similar issue. My middle click seems to work intermittently.
Im also having terrible performance in my viewports with R14. very slow redraw speeds.

Return to posts index

Jon BosleyRe: C4D R14 Middle Click?!?!
by on Sep 14, 2012 at 2:53:19 pm

Hi guys, I had the same issue, to fix go into "Customize Commands..." (Shift+F12) change the "Resize Brush" bind to anything, it defaults to MMB when nothing is assigned. I went with ctrl+MMB works a treat :)

Return to posts index

Daniel GinzburgRe: C4D R14 Middle Click?!?!
by on Jan 21, 2013 at 9:09:53 pm

Ctrl+MMB works great. should have been the default.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved