MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

R10 and After Effects CS6

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Burton
R10 and After Effects CS6
on Aug 7, 2012 at 8:04:30 am

Hi chaps, I hardly ever use C4D but have a small project that I might try and use it for but wish to use it in AE CS6 - I've tried to export a project from C4D to AE but AE doesn't recognise it ... OK I may well have my render settings wrong but am I wasting my time or should I persevere ... ie can it work or is R10 too old .... many thanks Roger

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: R10 and After Effects CS6
on Aug 10, 2012 at 4:35:56 am

I don't think there's a CS6 plugin for C4D r10. For that I think you would need at least r11.5.

Return to posts index

Roger Burton
on Aug 10, 2012 at 6:18:28 am

I think your probably correct, I've looked on the Maxon site and not found one, what a pity.

Thanks for taking the time.

Roger

Return to posts index

Roger Burton
on Aug 30, 2012 at 12:48:55 pm

If anyone comes across this and they're having the same problem, I think I've got the exchange plugin working using the one at the top of this page:

http://www.maxon.net/en/support/updates/plugins.html

Roger

I'd love to upgrade to the latest C4D but cannot justify it at the moment but it's good that Maxon hasn't been like Adobe and made it impossible for owners of old versions to use the software, kind of makes me want to upgrade (and I will when funds allow) whereas with Adobe I have to be dragged kicking and screaming to buy upgrades !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]