MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Texture Conundrum*

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon RoughanTexture Conundrum*
by on Jul 30, 2012 at 11:42:24 am

*Conundrum - A logical postulation that evades resolution, an intricate and difficult problem...
Hello Everyone,
please look at this picture...

I have made a cube with fillet edges, and applied a blue texture. Then I made the text with photoshop, and am trying to apply it around the corner, like in the picture. I can't get it right. For sure, it's something easy, but it's driving me crazy. Again.
Can someone help?
Thanks in advance

A picture is only as good as the glass it comes through. And the person using the camera has something to do with it too.

Return to posts index

Jason StirretRe: Texture Conundrum*
by on Jul 30, 2012 at 8:04:36 pm

Hi there,

You have a few options. You can off-set the texture in the Attributes Manager. Click once on the texture tag for the the cube object in your Object Manager, this will open the the tag in your attributes manager. There you will see U (horizontal) & V (vertical) offset, just play with the percent to move you texture and place it where you see fit.

If this becomes an issue you can always map your texture in BP-UV edit. This of course is an entire can of worms that will have to be learned if you haven't already. Use the Setup Wizard to get your tex started.

Here is a fairly good tut if your interested:

Hope this helped in some way.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved