1. Can I change the rotation of a background? I have a camera that flys toward the horizon and tilts from left to right. It looks strange that the background (sky) stays at the same angle the whole time.
2. Can I replace objects and keep the same key frame infomation like in After Effects, when you Alt drag footage into the composition?
3. How do I get the depth of feild to work? I have checked the DOF Map Front and Rear Blur in the details tab in the camera settings, but no difference. What do I need to do?
Thanks, as always, in advance
A picture is only as good as the glass it comes through. And the person using the camera has something to do with it too.
1. A sky object or just a large sphere with a image on it would work better since the background object is just setup to be a flat static image in your background. You could just use a plane with an image on it if you wanted to be square but when you rotate the camera you would see gaps.
2.Not sure if there is a built in shortcut but I would just do animation on a null then place/replace your objects below it.
3. If you have DOF enable and setup on your camera then you have to enable it in you effects for render settings unless your using the physical render then it's automatic. Most would recommend rendering a depth pass so you can control it in AE.