MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D External Compositing Tag

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George AhlmeyerCinema 4D External Compositing Tag
by on Jun 10, 2012 at 6:32:18 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm doing some sports broadcast graphics for my school and I'm having some issues with the External Compositing Tag. What I'm doing is creating a jumbo-tron screen to showcase the hometeam and away teams logos, going to and coming from commercial break. I modeled the screen but will be replacing the logo for each broadcast in After Effects. Here's the sample: and the password is "bomberslive" (no quotation marks).

The issues I have are that the screen slides as well as the lights are not in the correct position at the start. I've attached an external compositing tag to the screen as a null object, positioned in the corner and it works up until the keyframes switches from the immediate pullback to a gradual move. I don't know if this is something with the keyframe interpolation from C4D or something in my settings. I did only render two seconds of the ten-second animation to keep in mind.

I'm working in C4D r13 and compositing in After Effects CS5.5. This is 1920 x 1080 with Square Pixels. If any of you know or have any suggests, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved