MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cloner with a rail spline and clones travelling along it - how to increase amount of clones

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Ricker
Cloner with a rail spline and clones travelling along it - how to increase amount of clones
on Jun 8, 2012 at 5:26:32 am

I have made a cloner, and used a spline as the object for that cloner to place its clones along. I then have used a rail spline and given 100% volume so that the clones look like cells travelling down a vein.

My issue is, when I keyframe the count of the cloner to increase, the clones move in the opposite direciton to how they were moving before or after the keyframed count increase.

So its only when the count is increasing that it causes the change of direction the clones are moving along the spline.

Any ideas how to stop it from doing this, but still allow me to increase the amount of clones? I have a feeling the way the count works is its squishes up the clones closer together and that is why during this period they move backwards, because it is pulling them closer together.

If this is the case, how can I animate an increase in the number of clones moving along the spline?

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Cloner with a rail spline and clones travelling along it - how to increase amount of clones
on Jun 9, 2012 at 1:15:39 am

I think it would have to be particles

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]