MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

track after and xpresso

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patricia Leonitrack after and xpresso
by on Jun 8, 2012 at 12:32:46 am

Hi everyone -

I'm hoping with all of the great people on this forum that I might find an answer.

I'm working with R13. I'm trying to use xpresso to control the repetitions of my track after function.

Is this possible? I tried dragging the animation track into the xpresso window, but that isn't working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for your time!

Patricia

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: track after and xpresso
by on Jun 8, 2012 at 2:55:45 am

I don't think so but maybe it's controllable some other way, what are you trying to do?

Return to posts index

Patricia LeoniRe: track after and xpresso
by on Jun 8, 2012 at 4:24:39 pm

Hi Brian -

Thanks for the response...

I'd like to take the max number of frames from the project and use it to calculate and drive the number of repetitions for my track after. So if I increase the number of frames in my project, it automatically increases the number of repetitions. I know I could just dial up the number of repteitions, but I thought it would be interesting to do it automatically with xpresso.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Patricia

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: track after and xpresso
by on Jun 9, 2012 at 1:39:11 am

there's nothing I know that can that can increase Repetitions, it's not keyframeable. I'd just set them real high to start with so you never have to think of it

Return to posts index

Patricia LeoniRe: track after and xpresso
by on Jun 11, 2012 at 3:20:50 am

Thanks Brian. I appreciate your time.

I just thought it would be nice to handle it automatically, but manual will continue to work.

Thanks again!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]