MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

How do I turn on physical camera settings in an existing camera

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig RickerHow do I turn on physical camera settings in an existing camera
by on May 23, 2012 at 3:50:24 am

Ok so the story goes:

I have an exisiting project with 4 cameras in it. None of them have physcial camera properties like F-stop available. I have gone and turned on the physical renderer and made sure motion blur and depth of field were enabled in the settings.

But....

Still have no options to change f-stop and exposure etc in the camera's physical properties.

I have made a new project, set all those options to on and made a new camera and the options are available?

Any ideas

heres the project file
4190_cameraissues.c4d.zip

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: How do I turn on physical camera settings in an existing camera
by on May 23, 2012 at 2:22:53 pm

The problem is that you don't have the physical render preset active in render settings. It's highlighted, so you can see the settings, but in order to make it active you have to click the icon to the left of the preset name (looks like the active camera icon).

Return to posts index

Craig RickerRe: How do I turn on physical camera settings in an existing camera
by on May 24, 2012 at 12:21:12 am

Thanks for the reply, I do not see this icon? There is no buttons next to any of the words "physical" in the render settings. I'm using cinema 4d broadcast, and as far as i'm aware I should have access to the f stops etc and I DO, in a new project, just not in this existing project :(

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: How do I turn on physical camera settings in an existing camera
by on May 24, 2012 at 3:40:43 am

Return to posts index

Craig RickerRe: How do I turn on physical camera settings in an existing camera
by on May 24, 2012 at 4:00:19 am

You beauty! Thankyou

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]