MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

What happened to my shark?It can't be scaled?Waiting for your answer

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Overture ChengWhat happened to my shark?It can't be scaled?Waiting for your answer
by on May 14, 2012 at 6:49:43 am

Here the project
4136_shot004.c4d.zip

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: What happened to my shark?It can't be scaled?Waiting for your answer
by on May 14, 2012 at 10:29:43 pm

the pose morph tag is killing the ability to scale (you either have to remove it or do the scale as part of a morph I think)

Return to posts index

Overture ChengRe: What happened to my shark?It can't be scaled?Waiting for your answer
by on May 15, 2012 at 4:16:18 am

Thank U for your reply!
But how can I use the scale tool when I need to my shark opening it's mouth?
I saw in the tutorial,the teacher use sth called the Morph tag.But I can't find it in cinema4D tag...

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: What happened to my shark?It can't be scaled?Waiting for your answer
by on May 17, 2012 at 4:46:24 am

if the tutorial is old enough it could be before the PoseMorph tag which combines the older Morph tag and PoseMixer tags into one - check it out in the Help. It is possible to morph scale but depending on when you want the scale to happen it could be better to use some other method (like PLA perhaps)

Return to posts index

Overture ChengRe: What happened to my shark?It can't be scaled?Waiting for your answer
by on May 17, 2012 at 4:55:05 am

All right,I think i should watch more basic tutorial.And now I've scaled it before I added the pose morph tag.
Thanks very much,Brian Jones.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]