MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Mograph To Nulls

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
craig whitMograph To Nulls
by on Apr 11, 2012 at 1:27:43 am

Hey everyone,

I'll assume that if you're reading this category, you're familiar with the Mograph To Null script, if not...

It's an awesome script that places nulls with comp tags on all clones in your scene, awesome.

After using it for a little while, I think it'd be great to tweak it a bit, does anyone care to help?

1. Be able to have a link field that if populated with a mograph selection tag, will only create a null for that clone.

2. If cloning a cube, add an offset function that will push the external comp tag to the front face but still allow the global matrix to control position, rotation, etc.

3. If cloning a cube, have the ability to add nulls for up to each face of the cube.

Anyone want to join in the fun with me??

craig whitaker
vfx – mograph

Return to posts index

Oliver SmithRe: Mograph To Nulls
by on May 25, 2012 at 10:57:04 am

Yeh I love this script. Use it all the time. Does anyone know how I could create nulls for a selected few clones as suggested above? I have a long wavy line of clones (1000+) and I want to zoom in and have footage on a few of them. But when I apply Mograph to Nulls it crashes my C4D and would crash After Effects too if it got that far.

Anyone got any ideas?

Return to posts index

Chris LongRe: Mograph To Nulls
by on Oct 17, 2014 at 3:21:56 pm

Hey Craig!

That link that you sent for the Mograph to Null script is dead and I can't seem to find it anywhere else online.

Do you have that or know where I might be able to find it?

Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

David UebergangRe: Mograph To Nulls
by on Sep 9, 2016 at 9:07:14 am

To anyone else that stumbles across this thread looking for the Mograph to Null script, there is a scene file which uses the script in the bottom of the description of this video:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved