MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

whats the little black box?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jeffrey yip
whats the little black box?
on Apr 9, 2012 at 11:28:56 am

I'm not sure what this is but its causing problems form me. I'm able to extrude fine, but if I save, or go back a step the polygons i extruded will always relocate itself to this little black box no matter what I extrude on that particular object. Please help Its driving me crazy!

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: whats the little black box?
on Apr 9, 2012 at 2:25:52 pm

can you post a picture? I don't know if I've ever seen a "little black box"- I've seen some odd artifacting with PC's with built-in Intel graphics etc but never a little black box

Return to posts index

jeffrey yip
on Apr 9, 2012 at 7:27:28 pm

I've never had this issue before, but all the points I extrude seem to move to this little grey square as seen in the picture. I've just extruded...everything seems fine...then eventually if I go back it will do whats shown in the picture. If I rotate the whole model and do the extrude again...the whole model will rotate back to this position with the points attached to this square.

Its not show in the picture but some times there's dot (sometimes green, white..) on each side of the square.

littlesquare.jpg

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Apr 10, 2012 at 12:47:27 am

what version are you using?

Return to posts index

jeffrey yip
on Apr 10, 2012 at 1:04:18 am

r13.016

I'm not sure what the issue was but after deleting my key frames the issue went away... Now I have a different issue I'm trying to figure out how parenting to points or polygons for animation? I made another topic for this so I hope it posts soon

THanks

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Apr 10, 2012 at 2:32:11 am

definitely update, the current is 13.051 - I don't know if that was something that got fixed or not but there have been fixes and improvements.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]