MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4d intro quality and sound ?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Johnny CageCinema 4d intro quality and sound ?
by on Feb 14, 2012 at 5:33:11 am

I just recently got cinema 4d to download an intro someone made for me to put on youtube. Now I edited the text and rendered it. It all went well. but for some reason It doesnt have the same amount of quality as the original one in the video. What am I doing wrong? Here's the link to the video the intro im talking about is the alien one, its the second one. Also my rendered intro has no sound why is that ?

Return to posts index

Emmet ReddyRe: Cinema 4d intro quality and sound ?
by on Feb 15, 2012 at 12:54:51 pm

Have you checked your render settings?

Return to posts index

Johnny CageRe: Cinema 4d intro quality and sound ?
by on Feb 16, 2012 at 1:56:47 am

Yes but i dont think rendering has to do with what im talking about. when i put that file that's on youtube it looks the same in c4d but it has no sound,background,effects. all it has is my name and the way the template moves

Return to posts index

Emmet ReddyRe: Cinema 4d intro quality and sound ?
by on Feb 16, 2012 at 7:47:28 am

Im a bit unclear as to how you are doing this, so the image you are happy with in c4d? but final render looks bad ? you have no sound can you hear the sound in c4d i.e. did you get an audio file when you downloaded? If you did you can include this file in c4d and render with image and final result will have audio.
I only ever use c4d for audio reference, i would put my final render in another package ie after fx and or fcp what ever you have then i would add sound, then export for youtube, at specific youtube compression settings so that my image will look good on youtube. ?
Emmet

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]