MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

I Can't see the Objects ..

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Karry NicolasI Can't see the Objects ..
by on Jan 10, 2012 at 5:10:18 am

I've installed the cinema 4D R12 and it is working properly , but I have a problem :-
When I put a Cube , polygon or any object i can't see it..
the layer of the cube or any object shows in the object manager and that's OK, but the model doesn't show in the Perspective window it seems be Hidden :/ .. it's visible only when i make render view :s

I've this problem also with Cinema 4D R13 .
what can i do ?! plz Help me

P.S :I have activated Filter > Generator

and this pic for clarification

I've already working on Cinema 4D R10 and R11 and every thing is ok it`s working properly and i can see the Objects .. R10 ,R11 it`s alright ..
but R12 and R13 ... Ouuchhh

thanks ..

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: I Can't see the Objects ..
by on Jan 10, 2012 at 7:20:35 pm

Could be an OpenGL problem. Go to to Preferences>OpenGL and click the "Show OpenGL Capabilities" button. If your card isn't supported you'll either have to get a newer graphics card or turn of OGL. If that's not it, and you have generators display truned on, I'm not sure what it could be. Might help to trash your preferences file and starte fresh.

Return to posts index

Victor ProRe: I Can't see the Objects ..
by on Nov 1, 2012 at 4:35:45 pm

Hello! I have same problem! Can you help me with? (Of course if you already decide it)

Return to posts index

Dean CooperRe: I Can't see the Objects ..
by on Dec 26, 2012 at 5:31:45 pm

I am also having this problem, nobody else seems to have found a solution from what I can find, any help would be great (Graphics card is not the problem, I have had C4D working since I installed it and all of my other hardware).

I am not the best with understanding 3D modeling software yet, I mean I can model good enough for putting in games but since practically every tutorial never has the same interface for C4D as I do it makes it a little bit difficult to find certain things and I presumed I did something stupid to cause this problem to happen. I am using R13 and the latest updates are installed for it, I have tried totally removing any trace of the program and installing again but nothing has changed so I have to assume something external is causing the problem but I cannot think of any changes I have made to my computer hardware or software other than new games and updates to older programs.

Return to posts index

Victor ProRe: I Can't see the Objects ..
by on Dec 28, 2012 at 7:07:49 pm

fix that problem with video card's old driver.

Return to posts index

Ultra RicardoppRe: I Can't see the Objects ..
by on Aug 21, 2013 at 12:26:33 pm

Hey, just found out if you go to preferences->OpenGL->Use OpenGl and turn it off it works ;D!

Return to posts index

Herbert van der wegenRe: I Can't see the Objects ..
by on Nov 5, 2013 at 8:18:42 am

Solution to this problem:

System: Win7 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), ATI 7970 3gb, EVGA 590 3GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820. Screens: 2 x Samsung s27a850ds 2560x1440, HP 1920x1200 in portrait mode

Return to posts index

Coucou PoneyRe: I Can't see the Objects ..
by on Apr 2, 2015 at 1:34:44 pm

If you don't have the atiogl.xml file, try this instead:

click Edit > Project Settings
and change "View Clipping" to a smaller value, such as "Medium".

Up so everyone can see.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved