MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Video mapped onto material showing band at top of material

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy HillVideo mapped onto material showing band at top of material
by on Nov 7, 2011 at 9:12:11 am

Hi,

I'm recreating a matrix/resident evil scene where the camera pans around a wire frame house (created with an atom array). It then goes through a window then stops at a shot which I then want to replace the faces with a matrix raining code shot then merge this into footage taken from an ex-cam.

I have created the matrix code in after effects then exported this as a lossless mov with alpha. I then placed this on a material on a test plane in c4d it appears to work however when rendering out there is a horizontal bar at the top of the plane that doesn't render correctly looking like tv static.

I've tried placing it both on the colour and the alpha channel separately and checked all the render settings both in ae and c4d and can't seem to figure it out. I can recreate the shot in AE using planes but the dimensions are slightly more accurate if I can work out how to do it in c4d.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Video mapped onto material showing band at top of material
by on Nov 7, 2011 at 8:20:48 pm

what mapping are you using? If you have a non-UVW mapping on the textures with the movie file you could adjust the position and scale of the texture so you don't see the 'static' bit

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]