MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D R13 Broadcast

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bronson Hoover
Cinema 4D R13 Broadcast
on Nov 6, 2011 at 1:50:54 pm

Hi all - I'm new to C4d and I have a question that's been bugging me all week. I just bought C4d R13 Broadcast and I've been watching Rob Garrett's fantastic tutorials on Lynda.com and a number of tutorials on GrayScaleGorilla. In both of those tuts they us a layout called modeling. In the modeling layout all of the tools appear at the bottom of the screen. They get there using a layout icon above the point modes button.

I don't see the modeling layout anywhere in my version, and my points mode icon is different then theirs as well. In my version I have Animation, Startup, Standard, etc. ... but no modeling layout.

My question - are the differences I'm seeing because I bought the Broadcast version and not the Studio version? Or are the differences I'm seeing because I'm using R13 and they're using an older Release?

Thanks in advance for setting me straight.

++bronson

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: Cinema 4D R13 Broadcast
on Nov 6, 2011 at 3:12:16 pm

The icon difference was just an icon change in R13 -- no substantive change. It also seems that they elected not to include the old modeling layout for some reason. Never used it myself.

I'll attach the old R12 modeling layout which you should be able to use via Window>Customization>Load Layout.

3186_modeling.l4d.zip

Return to posts index

Bronson Hoover
on Nov 6, 2011 at 3:15:22 pm

Thanks Adam. That's a relief. And thanks for the Layout - it's great to see it laid out that way.

++bronson

Return to posts index

Carlos Andres Rodriguez Aragon
on Jun 1, 2012 at 1:33:10 pm

AWESOME.... thank you very much for adding the modeling layout from R12, I was having the exact same problem.

Carlos

Return to posts index

Steven Wildan
on Mar 25, 2015 at 11:59:55 pm

Thanks ,.Bro, i need a sclupting layout, can you help me ?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]