MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

cel render with camera cones?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paddy Fernandezcel render with camera cones?
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 4:19:35 pm

Im looking to do a cell render of a simple kitchen scene but the scene has to show the camera cones as it is a diagram explaining camera position for quite an abstract film.
Is this possible? I have created and uploaded what I am looking for in photoshop to give you an idea but it does not have anywhere near the resolution as it needs to be A1. I need to get this look but straight from C4D so I can render a huge file for printing....
Any help would be great,
Thanks
Paddy

Return to posts index

Len SchwartzRe: cel render with camera cones?
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 4:35:14 pm

I am sorry that I cannot help you out, but I will say that it sounds rather interesting, what you are attempting to do, and was hoping that when you are finished you would kindly share it with us, and post the pictures up.

To Your Success,

Dr. Len Schwartz
Pres/CEO of Pro2Pro Network
http://www.Pro2ProNetwork.com

Return to posts index

Paddy FernandezRe: cel render with camera cones?
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 4:51:44 pm

thanks will do

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: cel render with camera cones?
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 4:40:33 pm

maybe just match some real geometry (pyramid?) to the camera position for the field of view, you probably would have to build a camera to see that but it's a simple object

Return to posts index

by on Nov 2, 2011 at 4:53:35 pm

ok cool, yea i thought thats what people might suggest but was wondering if there was a simpler way.. so if i do it the way you suggest with real geometry how can i make the pryamid appear as just lines? same with the camera so it doesnt obscure the background of the scene:

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: cel render with camera cones?
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 5:12:17 pm

You could use Sketch & Toon if you have it. Otherwise you could put the geometry in an Atom Array using very small radii for the cylinder and sphere.

Return to posts index

by on Nov 4, 2011 at 10:35:33 pm

thanks alot everyone all very helpful, got it sorted now thanks to you
heres the final work incase you were interested
[IMG]http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/paddyfernandez/Screenshot2011-11-04...
cheers
paddy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]