MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Troublesome ground plain in Boujou

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin EmeryTroublesome ground plain in Boujou
by on Oct 24, 2011 at 9:57:44 pm

hello fellow cow'ers.

i find myself in a crisis, my company has asked me to put together a small tourism video for our city, ( lovely montreal canada ) and i thought it would be the perfect time to experiment with some motion tracking and placing 3d and 2d elements into the "3d" video.

basically my problem is this ;

every tutorial i can find online helping with boujou, suggests that you have a clear ground plain in your footage.... thats all well and good if i knew i was going to be doing this, but how about shots that never see the ground, or shots that have alot of traffic, and thus, the ground plain is impossible to track.

even when doing my best to help boujou see what the hell is going on, with the help of "hints" the ground plain just WILL NOT line up with the floor in the footage, is there a way to manipulate the ground plain, while leaving the tracked points in the position chosen for them by boujou?

any help would be RIDICULOUSLY appreciated .... im supposed to be finished by wednesday... alot of today was spent struggling with the ground plain.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved