MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

onsite and offsite training!! please advise.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin Zaleskyonsite and offsite training!! please advise.
by on Oct 19, 2011 at 7:25:50 pm

I'm looking for training in c4d from a experienced professional in the field for rendering more efficient, photo realistic product shots.... whether it be analyzing my current projects for flaws and efficiency errors, achieving more realism, or becoming more efficient.

If anyone has experience in this or could recommend who the best is please let me know... I'm looking for someone with a lot of experience and some experience teaching as well as someone I can go to in the future for possible critique and Q/A

I also have a copy of Modo which I haven't used before.... I'm wondering if for product modeling and realistic renders whether Modo would be better than C4D and more wise to invest my training in that application.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

-DZ

Return to posts index

randy johnsonRe: onsite and offsite training!! please advise.
by on Oct 20, 2011 at 4:22:10 am

Anders is really good.
I got training from him earlier this year. His site is in Swedish but his english is fine.

http://dogday-design.se/

/Randy

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: onsite and offsite training!! please advise.
by on Oct 20, 2011 at 4:48:36 am

Sebastian Florand is also a very knowledgeable C4D trainer: http://fluffy4d.com/?page_id=45

Return to posts index

Dustin ZaleskyRe: onsite and offsite training!! please advise.
by on Oct 20, 2011 at 9:25:54 pm

Thanks guys, i may of not made it clear but I was looking for someone that would either fly to my work place and stay in a hotel for a few days or I would come to them... so it has to be in the united states... the pay would be sufficient for travel costs etc of course.

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: onsite and offsite training!! please advise.
by on Oct 20, 2011 at 9:41:59 pm

Sebastian is located in North Carolina, but I don't know if he would travel or be amenable to in person training.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]