MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Water with "clothes tag"

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mihaela AlSharkawiWater with "clothes tag"
by on Oct 1, 2011 at 9:21:21 pm

Ok,so I created a simple "fall" with Clothes tag...BUT...I need from the fall,a very little frame (from 0.033 to 0.666),bcs here I found the motion that I need.It's tooooo short and I don't know HOW to make this little time bigger (or this special motion).I need the water to continue this frame,for longer time...maybe 10 sec...HOW TO DO IT?
Thanks a lot!

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Water with "clothes tag"
by on Oct 2, 2011 at 5:19:59 am

You can do this by baking the animation to keyframes. You can use the Character>Mocha tool to do that. It works like this:

1. select the cloth object;
2. open the Mocha manager and check the PLA box;
3. activate the move or scale tool;
4. click "start realtime" in the mocha manager and click and hold your left mouse button in the editor window. Hold the mouse down until the animation stops.

Now the point level animation should be recorded and you can delete the cloth tag. The PLA track can be scaled to make it longer.

You can also slow down the cloth physics by increasing the global drag parameter.

Return to posts index

Mihaela AlSharkawiRe: Water with "clothes tag"
by on Oct 2, 2011 at 12:09:54 pm

Thank you for quick reply.
Well,I'm new,so too many things that I don't know yet.First,in my "character"I have no "Mocha"tool.And where to find Mocha manager?Can u explain me what is the PLA box?Ups...yes I many things that I don't know,but I'm doing my best!
And something else,can u kind tell me how to open my "animation" layer?It was on the left side in the box with "cinema4D menu","body paint 3D menu"...but I lost it,don't know how!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved