MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Does Cinema 4D have any top feature for Broadcast design/Motion Graphic?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mostafa Talebi
Does Cinema 4D have any top feature for Broadcast design/Motion Graphic?
on Sep 13, 2011 at 3:54:33 pm

Hello

I am a Maya and After Effects User, and as you might know as well, Maya is too Professional for creating every tiny element, no matter what it is!
And I have seen much around that Cinema 4D is broadly used in Motion Graphics and Title Design. Is there any special ease/feature in This Maxon Product?

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: Does Cinema 4D have any top feature for Broadcast design/Motion Graphic?
on Sep 13, 2011 at 4:55:12 pm

Cinema has a MoGraph module which is specifically designed for the easy creation of motion graphics. I suggest you search the tutorials section here for "Mylenium". He did a very good six-part video tutorial introduction to MoGraph.

In addition, Cinema has excellent integration with AE and other compositors. You can export a single file that, when opened in AE, imports all of your render passes and automatically creates an AE comp with the layers properly arranged. You can also export Cinema cameras and lights, and you can tag objects in Cinema so that their position/rotation animation will appear in AE. You can also use the tag to automatically create AE solids to replace Cinema planes, which makes it very easy to swap out footage.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]