MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Added 3d text to a boujou camera export, after exporting in cinema 4d the text slides (doesnt stay at one place)

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
colin fuller
Added 3d text to a boujou camera export, after exporting in cinema 4d the text slides (doesnt stay at one place)
on Sep 11, 2011 at 9:41:35 am

so, this is my final result:

I want the text to stay at one place as it should be.

I did this:
Got my clip (60 fps) and rendered it to 30 fps. Used that clip in vegas to render to a .mov file (for the material background) and rendered the image sequence (jpeg).

After that I opened the sequence in boujou, tracked, camera solved, added the coordinates, placed a test object and everything was perfect with the test object. It stayed at one place and it was just perfect. So I exported it to c4d format with scale 100 and opened in cinema 4d. added a background (video) and added a floor with text and 2 light objects. I didnt use material for the text but I used a font. So I exported in cinema 4d to a quicktime movie file and selected all frames and put the frame rate on 30. After exporting this was the final result. I use boujou 5.0, cinema 4d r12 and sony vegas pro 10e.
My first file was in .ts format.

Thanks so much because i'm trying the whole week and still doesnt work

Colin

Return to posts index

Josemarcos Ganan
Re: Added 3d text to a boujou camera export, after exporting in cinema 4d the text slides (doesnt stay at one place)
on Sep 12, 2011 at 7:40:55 pm

I think you got the common error in the FPS settings. Command + D in cinema and see what is your FPS that could be 30. Double clic in the material texture and then go to the Animation tab. See that the Movie frame Rate is 30 too. Last, in the render settings, in the output tab, check the frame rate too.

Poor english...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]