MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Problem with rendering camera movement

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anwar HooglandProblem with rendering camera movement
by on Sep 6, 2011 at 8:51:37 pm

I'm creating a video which contains all sorts of pictures in a museum.
Now I have all these short and fairly slow camera moves through the whole thing.
Everything looks fine now but I have a problem with rendering. The forward and backward movements look fine but as soon as I move the camera left or right the whole scene starts 'flickering' and you can hardly see what's in the pictures anymore.
I've tried various settings.With GI - IR+QMC camera animation and full animation at the standard settings, AA set to Best/Animation at various settings ranging from 1x1/2x2 to 4x4/8x8, With and without GI but nothing seems to be working so far.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Return to posts index

Anwar HooglandRe: Problem with rendering camera movement
by on Sep 11, 2011 at 5:08:12 pm

Some extra info that could maybe help.
The pictures are on cube objects with a white material. The actual picture is on one of the faces.
I'm exporting 16bit PNG sequences on a double framerate of 50fps. After that I'm importing them in after effects and set the speed to 50% and enable the frame blending.

Anyone? I could really use some help on this.

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Problem with rendering camera movement
by on Sep 11, 2011 at 6:07:34 pm

Flicker occurs with and without GI, yes? And you only see the flicker after you import to AE? What if you render straight to an animation?

Return to posts index

Anwar HooglandRe: Problem with rendering camera movement
by on Sep 11, 2011 at 7:06:48 pm

Yeah, thought that as well, but after rendering to quicktime I had the same result.

This is what it looks like:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]