MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Video texture C4D

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Glidewell
Video texture C4D
on Aug 24, 2011 at 4:05:51 am

I'm trying to add video to objects. Read lots of stuff out there, seems pretty straight forward. Did the make new
material, on the color channel added my video it shows in the frames and frames pre second box down below all seems fine, still the material shows black.
Tried the luminance channel thing no good that way either. No matter what method I try the end result is the same when I hit render the dialog box TEXTURE ERROR shows up.
Opened up preferences set the path moved my video to that path still get the same texture error. I have tried many different video files same results, I have no problem using JPEGS,ect
they work fine it's only when I try and use video. The format's of video I'm using are QuickTime and FCP. Any help THANK YOU

Return to posts index

Tim Glidewell
Re: Video texture C4D
on Aug 24, 2011 at 4:30:50 am

I did the shift F10 to bring up the console and it says the plugin normalo dose not support 64 bit mode. What dose that mean??

Return to posts index

Bill Kelly
on Aug 24, 2011 at 8:42:41 am

Are you using version 11 by chance? There was a bug with adding video into textures. If you update all the way to the final version 11 update I believe it was fixed.

To see tutorials, articles, tips, free stuff, and more visit my post-production blog at http://thekellzone.com

Return to posts index

Tim Glidewell
on Aug 24, 2011 at 4:23:47 pm

Thanks, yes I am running 11

Return to posts index

Tom Grotter
on Sep 4, 2011 at 8:33:53 am

I'm having the exact same problem. I read a bunch of threads that said to use an image sequence, so I tried that and it doesn't work. if I use just one JPEG, an actual un-doctored photo file, it works fine. The image sequence was made in QT from a .mov file.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]