MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D Rendering

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gage Oxley
Cinema 4D Rendering
on Aug 18, 2011 at 8:42:57 pm

Hey, I've got the Cinema 4D 11.5 version, and when I have finished my project I go to render it. I select all my settings (Quicktime as I have Mac OS X) and the compression- I don't know, none work for me. And then I click Render and it comes up with the message "Unable to Write Files" Can somebody tell me what to do right, and how to render it as quicktime, or something that will work on the Mac and iMovie. Thank you very much.

Return to posts index

David Biederbeck
Re: Cinema 4D Rendering
on Aug 18, 2011 at 9:39:20 pm

Above where you chose the "format" of your export as a quicktime video, there should be a box labeled "file" where you have to click to choose a save/render location.

There are a ton of places to get render settings, specifically Greyscalegorilla takes you through the render process in many of his tutorials.

http://greyscalegorilla.com/blog/2010/01/camera-projection-and-gi-in-cinema...

Return to posts index

Gage Oxley
on Aug 18, 2011 at 9:55:32 pm

Yeah, I often save it to my desktop- is this okay? And I can't find anything on the website? Thanks, though. If you could get back to me that'd be great! :D

Return to posts index

David Biederbeck
on Aug 18, 2011 at 10:22:58 pm

That was a direct link... Watch the tutorial that comes up, and follow his steps during the rendering process.

Return to posts index

Tim Shetz
on Aug 18, 2011 at 11:56:08 pm

I have a Basic Rendering Tutorial on my site, shows step by step how to set it up.

Tim Shetz
c4dtraining.com

Return to posts index

Gage Oxley
on Aug 19, 2011 at 10:08:56 am

Thank you so much!! I've got it working now!! :P

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]