MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

want the right upgrade

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Timothy Earlywant the right upgrade
by on Jul 29, 2011 at 5:57:05 pm

currently using version 11.53xx with advanced render and mograph... finally have a little budget for upgrading to version 12 but a little confused... are the individual modules gone and if so what is the proper upgrade for having at least those two available... R12 prime or broadcast?

Thanks for any info!

Return to posts index

Tim VaughanRe: want the right upgrade
by on Jul 29, 2011 at 8:36:03 pm

First, there's some rumors (rumors, I don't know exactly) that Maxon is prepping a new upgrade. And from what I've heard, the MSA is supposed to be a bit less expensive than the full upgrade. So if you are thinking about upgrading, it might be best to wait a week or three? Or, if you are eligible, renew the MSA?
As for the rest of your question, on the Maxon website under Online store, the upgrades are listed. Take a look at what you currently have and what you'd want to upgrade to. The individual items like Mograph and Advanced Render to my knowledge are not sold separately any longer. You can also check out the product comparison chart to see what you might need and make your decision off that. Anyway, I hope this helps

Now featuring AVID Media Composer
Apple XRAID, XServe, MacPro, Macbook Pro, XSAN, FCP Studio 7 (Sorry, no iMovie Pro)
Apple Monitors, Flanders Scientific Broadcast, Panasonic AG-AF100
Adobe Production Premium, Maxon Cinema 4d
Beer fridge fully loaded.

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: want the right upgrade
by on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:33:31 pm

I would suggest calling your local Maxon sales office to see what they can do for you. The bundle/module system has been changed and they would be the best source to help sort things out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved