MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Render Net is not re-assigning new frames

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim PfeifferRender Net is not re-assigning new frames
by on Jul 28, 2011 at 11:28:41 am

I'm rendering using C4D12 Render Net. Net server is on my Mac Pro 12GB Ram. The other Net Clients are two iMacs. Everything seems to be working fine. All three machines are rendering. BUT... and there's always a but, my fastest machine (MacPro) finished it's assigned frames and stopped rendering. The other two machines are still rendering. Slowly. I thought that when one machine finished it's assigned frames it would automatically take over some of the other frames. Re-assign frames? IS that right. What am I missing here? How can I tell that MacPro to get back to work? Any help would really be appreciated because I'm under a HUGE deadline of course.
thanks

Return to posts index

Tim PfeifferRe: Render Net is not re-assigning new frames
by on Jul 28, 2011 at 2:25:49 pm

Sorry. I was wrong. That's not the problem. The problem is that my Mac Pro 12GB RAM with client AND server on it stops rendering after rendering about 5 frames or so. The other iMac 4GB RAM (remote client) keeps on rendering away. If I force quit the Mac Pro client and restart it, then it continues to render. Any ideas why that would be happening?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]