MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

When I Render to PIcture Viewer some elements of my scene just dissappear.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cameron Best
When I Render to PIcture Viewer some elements of my scene just dissappear.
on Jul 28, 2011 at 4:31:08 am

Can anyone help out with this for me.

I have a simple animation and geometry, nothing complicated. Extruded text and 3 polygons to make a logo. When I do a Render Active View at any frame the model and animation look fine. No problems.

When I setup me Render Settings and render out a QT through Render to PIcture Viewer my animation does not appear at all. The text element is fine but the polygons just disappear?

Anyone got any ideas on why this is happening? Ive animated 3 bend deformers and scale properties. From what I can tell its the scale property that does maybe the issue.

* In the Attributes tab Visibility in Renderer/Visibility in Editor is set to Default for all objects.
* There are no Tags on any objects.

Im a bit lost, but Im sure its under my nose. Any help would be great.

Return to posts index

Cameron Best
Re: When I Render to PIcture Viewer some elements of my scene just dissappear.
on Jul 28, 2011 at 11:08:11 pm

Hey everyone, funny when you write a problem down and then you figure it out later.

I'll post the solution as it may be useful. It was bound to be simple in the end!!

I scaled up a polygon from 0 to 1. But when I rendered the animation out the scale and polygons did not show up. So I changed the first keyframe value to 0.001 and the end keyframe to 1 and it works. Not sure why a value of 0 wont work but good to know.

Does someone know why this is the case??

Cheers.

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: When I Render to PIcture Viewer some elements of my scene just dissappear.
on Jul 29, 2011 at 2:36:28 pm

I believe your object essentially ceases to exist when you set the scale to 0.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]