MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Reflections for moving talent on green screen footage in Cinema4D

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Katya AustinReflections for moving talent on green screen footage in Cinema4D
by on Jul 28, 2011 at 3:21:16 am

I have footage of a dancer shot on a green screen that I have to insert into a C4D scene with reflecting floor. I placed material with keyed footage with alpha on one plane - foreground object seems to be harder to match - and her reflection and shadow is comes from a separate plane - frontal mapping with compositing tag – seen by camera and rays option turned off.

My problem is that the dancer is moving in z space on the green screen, so if I have 1 frame where she is standing on 2 feet and the reflection and shadow is matching, she takes a step back/forward in the next frame and her reflection and her reflection either separates from her or overlaps.

So, my question is – is there a way to match footage and reflection without tweaking either position of the plane or Offset V every frame or key-framing position of green screen footage layer later in AE.

*I’m using Cinema4D R12

**there’s a cool tracking/GS tutorial out there -, but the talent in this tute is standing still and that makes it a lot less complicated

If anyone has any suggestions or could point me towards a tutorial, I would really-really appreciate it :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved