MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

HDRI's don't show in content browser

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

ronaldo montalvo
HDRI's don't show in content browser
on Sep 3, 2010 at 8:01:56 pm

i can no longer view my HDRI's in the C4D content browser. (the C4D default hdri's seem to be the only ones that do still show up properly.) my hdri source folders show up in the content browser and in my favorites but they are empty, no previews. the folders and paths are unchanged from when everything worked. the hdri's that don't show up in the content browser can be viewed/loaded fine via the texture "load image" route and they view/open properly in their source folders on the mac, they're definitely there. other types of files seem to still work fine in the content browser. any suggestions for this problem solution?

OS10.5.8 & C4D 11.53

Return to posts index

ronaldo montalvo
Re: HDRI's don't show in content browser
on Sep 6, 2010 at 11:18:01 pm

for anyone who encounters this problem i finally fixed it by deleting all the browser cache images, the BrowserDB file and the browser.prf file.

Return to posts index

Tim Hart
on Jan 6, 2015 at 1:58:31 pm

I same the same problem, cant see any of my prime, visualize or broadcast hdri files.

Where can i find the browser cache images, the BrowserDB file and the browser.prf file?

Return to posts index

ronaldo montalvo
on Jan 6, 2015 at 7:53:18 pm

with C4D open go to top menu bar:
Edit/Open Preferences Folder/Cinema4D R15_/prefs/cache
(the edit preferences folder button is lower left on the C4D preferences panel)
on mac you can also go /Users/name/Library/Preferences/MAXON/CINEMA 4D_/prefs/cache

Return to posts index

Tim Hart
on Jan 6, 2015 at 8:09:42 pm

Damn, that didnt work, I didnt have a" browser.prf" file though. think Im gonna have to reinstall...?

Thanks anyway for replying

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]