3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

.dwg file unable to open

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bertram tanner.dwg file unable to open
by on Jun 22, 2015 at 1:51:22 pm

This file is Unknown and I need to open. ---->>> Lakewood scan.dwg How can I open it ?

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: .dwg file unable to open
by on Jun 22, 2015 at 4:12:13 pm

Since you don't say which version of Max you're using, I can only guess. Here's some good info on importing a DWG file. You are trying to import it, not open it, I hope? That could be the problem:

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

muslih sadriRe: .dwg file unable to open
by on Jun 25, 2015 at 3:47:27 pm

This AutoCAD feature was added in AutoCAD 2006, when your AutoCAD software suddenly crashes due to hardware malfunction, power failure or any other cause leading to its abrupt closing then AutoCAD will show drawing recovery manager next time you open it.
This recovery manger provides a simple interface to locate autosave and backup files without manually searching them over your system. Drawing recovery manager will only appear in instances of sudden system crash, you can also open Drawing Recovery manager from
Application menu>> Drawing utilities >> Open the drawing recovery manager
When you begin new session after system crash you will be welcomed by drawing recovery dialog box.
Close this dialog box and look towards the left of your drawing area to locate drawing recovery manger palette. You will find a specification tree with autosave and backup files in the list, click on files you will see their preview in panel at the bottom. Double click drawing which you want to recover and you can now continue with your work.
Make use of https://dwg.recoverytoolbox.com/ Recovery Toolbox for DWG

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved