3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

3ds Max problem

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gus Mazzochi3ds Max problem
by on Dec 19, 2013 at 6:42:37 pm

Hello everyone, so I'm doing some motion tracking with boujou and 3ds Max but having some problems.
First I started with After Effects, making my video an Image sequence. After that, went to boujou, did auto-track, camera solve, Scene geometry, tested with an object and saved as a MS file. So far so good(Footage was all good). Inside 3ds Max, i imported the script, added background ( Alt+B) and a simple object. Everything perfect. Footage matches tracking points and the workflow.
The problems start here. To add the background to the final render i went to Environment(8), bitmap,then I selected image sequence and done. After setting up my render settings and testing the render the image renders zoomed in! Literaly. Without the render( on the worflow) the image is not zoomed in and matches perfectly. I've seen some tutorials and I did the same as them. You guys will understand better: http://postimg.org/image/vothbfwqb/

I've tried with different footage, resetting 3ds Max and nothing. BTW, im using 2014 version

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved