3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

Please advise quick!

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antonn Harden JrPlease advise quick!
by on May 21, 2011 at 3:15:53 pm

Trying to do an assignment for my instructor which involves me rendering out an animation sequence. When I render it looks to render fine, but when I look at the avi it shows up 0kb. Someone please help, this is the second week in a row and I would like to get this resolved.

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: Please advise quick!
by on May 21, 2011 at 6:49:13 pm

I would try rendering it either as frames (tga or png), then converting the frames to the avi using Adobe Media Encoder, or After Effects, or some other third party software. You could also try rendering as a QT movie and converting.

It's also possible that re-installing the Windows codecs might solve your problem. Good luck!

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Dorman T.ReignRe: Please advise quick!
by on Jul 1, 2011 at 3:14:18 am

Render a PNG sequence and combing in premier pro. I don't use AVI at all. To do this, open your render goto save files, and select the folder you want to save the frames then from the drop down menu below select PNG. Open Premier pro and select import, navigate to your folder you saved the png's in and click the first one marked XXXXX_000 then put a check box in Sequence. Then render out in premier pro.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved