3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

Showing proj to clients

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noman rahim
Showing proj to clients
on Dec 3, 2010 at 10:47:17 pm

Hi guys its been 3 years m working in max but the real prob is that how i can show my work or my proj to my boss or to the client cause no one is interseted to see the max file they want to see the final out put from diff angles n i dont know how to do this in max plz help.... Like if i design a model of bulding how i ll show that to my bossssssss....... ????

Master MAD

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
Re: Showing proj to clients
on Dec 5, 2010 at 4:37:30 pm

It's very simple - setup a camera in your project, get the angle of view you want, and render. You can animate the camera and render to a Quicktime or Windows Media file, or you can output any number of still formats (.jpg, .tga, etc.). Render it off, and show it to your boss.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Noman rahim
on Dec 6, 2010 at 11:59:58 am

Thx boss for ur help but i thnk there must b some other way as well if u ve any idea ...........

Master MAD

Return to posts index

Tiago Ribeiro
on Dec 6, 2010 at 5:45:54 pm

To show what you actually did, with correct shading and materials set, there is no other way than what Joseph described.
But maybe that's not what you want. Do you want to just show the geometry of the model?
You can try exporting the whole scene to FBX, and find a free FBX viewer.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=10775855
In this link you will find an FBX viewer for quicktime. I never tried it, i just searched, and that's what i found, so i can't tell you what it can or cannot do.
I think you should just try it out =)

Return to posts index

Noman rahim
on Dec 6, 2010 at 10:39:21 pm

Tiago thx for ur comment highly apprcited i ll try it n then ll let u know thx

Master MAD

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]