3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

I need someone that can render/animate a 3d studio max TREX and composite on a live animation shot of a kid on a seesaw.

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Darryl HardinI need someone that can render/animate a 3d studio max TREX and composite on a live animation shot of a kid on a seesaw.
by on Nov 8, 2008 at 2:06:15 pm

We had someone flake at the last minute. We are in Los Angeles and we need someone that has a strong grasp of 3ds Max and After Effects. We have a wide locked off 4 sec 22 frame shot of a kid on a seesaw. We would like to composite a shot of a Turbo Squid 3d TREX model on the 2d shot of the kid. The action is a kid is seesawing with the TREX. The TREX opens his mouth and his legs contract and extend just like the child's. The whole shot is 4 seconds/22 frames and is a locked of profile. Please send us a cost estimate and delivery time estimate and we will pay you in US dollars via Western Union Pay Pal or Wire Transfer. Time is of the essence. The person who responds with the most confidence, experience and quickness will be awarded this project. One last thing the handles on the seesaw will need to extend up so the TREX can grip them. This might be accomplished using clean plates which we shot. Everything can be uploaded via FTP. We have all of the elements except the handle/ext ension. We hope you can help. email vanhornworldmedia@yahoo.com

Return to posts index

Naren NavaleRe: I need someone that can render/animate a 3d studio max TREX and composite on a live animation shot of a kid on a seesaw.
by on Dec 6, 2008 at 8:09:47 am

Hi
did you get my mail on above address as said.

is this still ongoing?

regards
Naren

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]