3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

Map Questions

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gray WilsonMap Questions
by on Jul 24, 2008 at 9:19:53 pm

Bump, Diffuse, Reflect, Specular
Does anyone have any suggestions where I can go to learn to create the different maps in photoshop? And where is a good explanation of multipass rendering and what the different passes are? Trying to learn.

Thanks,
Gray

Gray Wilson
realgraycreative.com

Return to posts index

Naren NavaleRe: Map Questions
by on Jul 25, 2008 at 5:36:21 am

HI
allthough the photoshop is best for creating various maps. Max itself stands well and versatile for creating almost any kind of maps.

instead of creating 2D images in photoshop you can use max's powerfull tools and render high quality 2D maps which lateron can be used in max only.

Return to posts index

Christopher CampbellRe: Map Questions
by on Jul 27, 2008 at 4:11:52 am

hey man the various types of mapping are very easy to understand i highly recommend getting the 3ds max bible its about 60 bucks at barns and noble or boarders. but ive had mine since max 6 and still use it to this day, i'm now using 2009 so i can assure you will not be disapointed at all!! or you can use the other forums on here to find your answer try googling texture maps and the various kinds of maps. my aol instant messenger name is M3th0dZ8o5 if you want to ask some questions. hope you find what your looking for, Good Luck!

Return to posts index

Gray WilsonRe: Map Questions
by on Jul 27, 2008 at 11:39:12 pm

Thanks man. I'll try to check it out.

Gray Wilson
realgraycreative.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]