3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

Backburner stiching error

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vikkramBackburner stiching error
by on Oct 5, 2006 at 5:16:18 pm

hi all,

i have backburner error while stiching my image. i have only 1 system and i am using backburner. The final output is half image and half black. when i see the strips, they are correctly rendered. but after stiching only it is making this error. how can i stitch this strips correctly?
And one more error is i made whole scene into 9 parts and region rendered with backburner but it did complete scene. (Image size is 4093x 3003). resulting the whole scene repeated 9 times. actually in max when we take some scene and we region render it, the total image will be black except the region we selected. i want to render like that so that i can easily join those 9 parts by overlapping one image over other in photoshop and deleting black part.

Return to posts index

vikkramRe: Backburner stiching error
by on Oct 6, 2006 at 7:48:05 pm

i am using 3ds max 7 sp1, backburner 2.3. the image i am rendering is of 4096 X 3003 resolution. Max file of size 15 MB (using maxzip). I am using only one system. my system config is P4, 1.8 GHz processor, 1.25 gb ram, 80 gb HDD.i am using mentalray wit Final gather. i hope i have given all setting info.

i have just recheked about the settings as i have given mostly default settings, there is zero overlap in the strips setup dialogue. then why i am getting strips of image with overlaps?

Return to posts index

vikkramRe: Backburner stiching error
by on Oct 8, 2006 at 4:48:13 pm

why no one responding to this post? is there no solution to this problem or this is new problem that no one encountered it before?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]