3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

lens flare not rendering from video post

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustinlens flare not rendering from video post
by on Dec 23, 2005 at 11:46:44 am

im trying to render an effects pass where i have a lens flare, but i cant get it to render. I am using the video post lens flare effect, and as I watch it render, frame by frame, i see the flare there, where it should be, everything looking fine, but when i go back to review the final render, there isn't a lens flare on any of the frames. I've tried rendering many different times, all with the same result. I am not an expert of the ins and outs of max yet, so i have no idea where to start looking to make this thing work, i just know that i see it rendering the frames with it like it should, but the final render doesn't have the flare. I have tried rendering it to both a targa sequence, and an .mov. Both with no luck, i have a deadline very quickly and am getting very anxious. Please help me get to the bottom of this.

Return to posts index

rakithaRe: lens flare not rendering from video post
by on Dec 24, 2005 at 11:03:24 am

Hi,

Take it eazy.from videopost you have to output from there.not from the standard rendering dialog. u will get small dialog which you can set the resolution. the button is next to those image input, add filter, image output source buttons.

cheers

Return to posts index

rakithaRe: lens flare not rendering from video post
by on Dec 28, 2005 at 3:36:06 pm

follow from pressing exicute sequence in the videopost dialog.

Return to posts index

Damian DrabikRe: lens flare not rendering from video post
by on Oct 25, 2011 at 9:24:13 pm

HI I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS U,
I WOULD LIKE TO RENDER PNG SEQUENCE, BUT I CAN'T SEE EFFECTS LIKE LENS, BLUR, CONTRAST AND BRIGHTNESS ETC.

I FOUNDED THAT, IN SIMPLE FRAME, I CAN UPDATE FRAME, AND I HAVE MY EFFECTS. BUT IT ISNT A SOLUTION, IN SEQUENCE I WILL NOT UPDATE ALL FRAMER 1 AFTER 1. I HAVE ENABLED EFFECTS IN RENDER SETTINGS. BUT IT DOESNT WORK.
WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

PLS. HELP

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]