3DS MAX: 3ds Max Forum 3ds Max Tutorials

lens flare not rendering from video post

COW Forums : Autodesk 3ds Max

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin
lens flare not rendering from video post
on Dec 23, 2005 at 11:46:44 am

im trying to render an effects pass where i have a lens flare, but i cant get it to render. I am using the video post lens flare effect, and as I watch it render, frame by frame, i see the flare there, where it should be, everything looking fine, but when i go back to review the final render, there isn't a lens flare on any of the frames. I've tried rendering many different times, all with the same result. I am not an expert of the ins and outs of max yet, so i have no idea where to start looking to make this thing work, i just know that i see it rendering the frames with it like it should, but the final render doesn't have the flare. I have tried rendering it to both a targa sequence, and an .mov. Both with no luck, i have a deadline very quickly and am getting very anxious. Please help me get to the bottom of this.

Return to posts index

rakitha
Re: lens flare not rendering from video post
on Dec 24, 2005 at 11:03:24 am

Hi,

Take it eazy.from videopost you have to output from there.not from the standard rendering dialog. u will get small dialog which you can set the resolution. the button is next to those image input, add filter, image output source buttons.

cheers

Return to posts index

rakitha
on Dec 28, 2005 at 3:36:06 pm

follow from pressing exicute sequence in the videopost dialog.

Return to posts index

Damian Drabik
on Oct 25, 2011 at 9:24:13 pm

HI I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS U,
I WOULD LIKE TO RENDER PNG SEQUENCE, BUT I CAN'T SEE EFFECTS LIKE LENS, BLUR, CONTRAST AND BRIGHTNESS ETC.

I FOUNDED THAT, IN SIMPLE FRAME, I CAN UPDATE FRAME, AND I HAVE MY EFFECTS. BUT IT ISNT A SOLUTION, IN SEQUENCE I WILL NOT UPDATE ALL FRAMER 1 AFTER 1. I HAVE ENABLED EFFECTS IN RENDER SETTINGS. BUT IT DOESNT WORK.
WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

PLS. HELP

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]